Monday, March 12, 2012

Prunus mahaleb

Spring is a fun part of a year. Specially for us, bonsai growers. I enjoy every second working on trees, lots of grinding, wiring, bending branches and so on. Here is a wild cherry I have worked on yesterday. I'm not an owner of that tree. Tree belongs to my friend Drago, who asked me few years ago to help him build his collection. So we went on hunting and this is one of them. Sadly or happily, depends on angle you are looking from, he started to work like a manager for big corporation and he is out of the country all the time. So trees that I helped him collect are again in my possession.



3 comments:

jurica said...

uputi mene neupućenog , ova bijela žica to je na žicu namotan papir?
Ako je papir ili nešto drugo ,radi čega to radiš?

Matija Triglav said...

da tako je, namotana je u papir. Radi se to samo na debeli žici, koja ide na grane, koje budo trebale malo duže da ostaju u tom mjestu. Papir omogučava da žica ostaje malinku duže na grani...

jurica said...

Sada mi je sve puno jasnije , hvala!!!