Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Picea abies

This week I started for first time to work on this one. I did only put primary branches in position... Looks nice already...

9 comments:

Marija said...

Fantastic tree ...you laizy man, wire everything! :D

Matija Triglav said...

hehe... I know I'm... but this is picea and I don't wanna risk... step by step...

Anonymous said...

Izjemna smreka, Matija !!

Anonymous said...

So you're hoping all those dry branches will sprout?

Matija Triglav said...

Anonymous, won't they? everyday person learn something new... maybe it's time for you to learn how to write your name...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know if they would. That's why I'd asked. Would you care to answer, please?

Oh, and if you don't like anonymous posts, why is anonymous posting enabled on your blog?

Matija Triglav said...

sorry because I wasn't polite. If part of a tree die of, there is absolutely no chance to sprout there. So, right part of a tree will be always dead. This is common sight in Alps and this is why I like this tree so much.

Anonymous said...

Will you be able to retain all the dead branches (and branchlets)? Will you shorten them? I ask because I think they tend to be very brittle and hard to preserve over longer periods of time. What will you use to preserve them? Chemicals, other techniques?

Matija Triglav said...

yes, I will use chemicals to preserve those dead branches. No they are not so brittle as they look. And I will not shorten them.