My friend Miha helped me to move this huge artificial stone. Yesterday we were trading whit friends. Car was full and we were happy. Thanks a lot to all my friends...
Hallo Matija, I was the guy who made this rockbowl ;-) I hope you like it and plantetd it with one of stunning freaky trees. We talked about at walters summermeeting that we could do a trade ? would you like another made by your own plan ? in angle, colour and the plantingwholes ? If you like we could trade on for a stunning prunus mahaleb, or a carpinus orientalis or or or ... Send me notice and your wishes if you want or make a notice on my blog ...http://natureart-bonsai.blogspot.com/ my subblog for the rockbowls is ... http://felsenschalen.blogspot.com/
I hope that I could see and visit your stunning trees one day.
1 comments:
Hallo Matija,
I was the guy who made this rockbowl ;-) I hope you like it and plantetd it with one of stunning freaky trees.
We talked about at walters summermeeting that we could do a trade ? would you like another made by your own plan ? in angle, colour and the plantingwholes ? If you like we could trade on for a stunning prunus mahaleb, or a carpinus orientalis or or or ... Send me notice and your wishes if you want or make a notice on my blog ...http://natureart-bonsai.blogspot.com/ my subblog for the rockbowls is ... http://felsenschalen.blogspot.com/
I hope that I could see and visit your stunning trees one day.
saludos
dietmar (avicenna)
Post a Comment