Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, August 22, 2009

As I say in the morning we didn't went on Picea digging because of bad weather, but on this site of Slovenia it has been sunny so Drago and I spend our time on preparing few training pots for collected material. It's easier if you have them prepare when you come home all beat up from the mountain.





And, if we spend half a day to prepare boxes, we decided that we can spend other half for collecting on closer areas. So we started at 15:30 from my house.




In 20 min. we found this beauty. What a tree, hope every thing will be OK with it. Tree will be at Dragos place, this is his first mugo for big boys and he is happy as I am, because I know he will let me to help him with it.








Terain is quite dangerous and mistake can be made fast so we were extra careful.


Of course I didn't came home with empty hands... :)


And we were happy on the way home...



But when we came in the wally we witness darkest clouds ever. At 19.00 it was dark, and when we came home clouds throw all water in same time. What a rain with strong wind. Road on which we were driving was closed couple minutes later because of water or mud avalanche on couple places. Here is print screen from net about conditions on road. He, he, he, what a luck.



And finally me and my baby at home garage.



And tree alone. Tomorrow I'll take few beater pictures.

Good night...

0 comments: